Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes theoretical and empirical research articles in all areas of industrial engineering and management Science. The journal covers the following subject areas, but is not limited to:
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Intelligent Systems & Manufacturing Systems
- Healthcare Systems and Management
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Finance and Risk Management
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Science
|Product dimensions:||6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.26(d)|
About the Author
His research interests include cloud computing, wireless and mobile computing, digital forensics, video surveillance, information and convergence security. He has published extensively in these areas and received several Journals and conferences best paper awards.
He received B.S in Mathematics from the University of Kansas www.ku.edu. His Ph.D in Industrial Engineering from Colorado State University www.colostate.edu was earned in 1994. He is Executive General Chair of the Institute of Creative and Advanced Technology, Science, Engineering (ICATSE www.icatse.org).