Journeyman's Guide to the National Electrical Code, 1999 Edition / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall
This text provides full coverage of basic electrical principles and standards, as well as the newest references to the 1999 code. Numerous illustrations and worked examples throughout are augmented by review questions and multi-step problems that show immediate, practical application. National Electrical Code demystified with a guided tour of articles, parts, exceptions, notes, tables, and all the specialized elements and vocabulary of the Code. Concepts and standards applied to the heart and lifeline of any electrical distribution system. Focus on installation and safety issues. Handy reference section for general mathematical operations and common electrical formulas. For anyone interested in electrical wiring or in an electronics reference.
|Product dimensions:||8.25(w) x 10.75(h) x 1.62(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the National Electrical Code.
2. Insulated Circuit Conductors.
3. Multiconductor Cable Wiring Methods.
4. Raceways, Wireways, and Cable Trays.
5. Outlet, Device, Pull, and Junction Boxes.
6. Overcurrent Protection.
8. Service Requirements.
9. Electrical Grounding and Bonding.
10. Multioutlet Branch Circuits.
11. Switched Lighting.
13. Single-Motor Circuits.
14. Several-Motors Circuits.
15. Feeder, Panel, and Service Load Computations.
16. Math Help.
17. Electrical Formulas.