- Get it by Wednesday, August 23 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Would you like to build one mobile web application that works on iPad and Kindle Fire as well as iPhone and Android smartphones? This introductory guide to jQuery Mobile shows you how. Through a series of hands-on exercises, you’ll learn the best ways to use this framework’s many interface components to build customizable, multiplatform apps. You don’t need any programming skills or previous experience with jQuery to get started.
By the time you finish this book, you’ll know how to create responsive, Ajax-based interfaces that work on a variety of smartphones and tablets, using jQuery Mobile and semantic HTML5 code.
- Work with UI components to format content and create forms, lists, navbars, and buttons
- Customize your entire user interface with themes and CSS3
- Enable users to install your app from the browser and work with it offline
- Distribute through app stores by packaging your creation as a native app
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Maximiliano Firtman, @firt, is a developer focused on mobile and HTML5 development. He is a trainer in mobile technologies and founder of ITMaster Professional Training. He is the author of many books, including Programming the Mobile Web (O'Reilly). He has spoken at international conferences such as OSCON, Velocity, Breaking Development, GOTO Europe, Campus Party, QCon, and Adobe en Vivo.
He has been an Adobe Community Professional since 2011 and a Nokia Developer Champion since 2006, and he has developed many mobile-related projects, such as MobileHTML5.org, MobileTinyURL.com, and iWebInspector.com. He maintains a mobile web development blog at MobileXweb.com.
He is an expert in native and HTML5 web development, including iOS, Android, PhoneGap, and jQuery technologies.