In her debut book Jumpstart Your Marriage & Your Money, personal finance expert Elle Martinez shares her four-week plan to help couples stop worrying about money and start building wealth together. Written in Elle's warm, humorous, and easy-to-understand voice, this book helps couples build open and honest communication and get started on the path to financial freedom. By combining personal stories as well as lessons learned from interviewing hundreds of successful couples, Elle shows just how "personal" finance can be, and teaches you how to live a simpler, more stress-free life.
Inside this book, you will learn to:
• Create a budget you both will love (Yes, it's possible!)
• Build communication through money dates
• Set goals as a couple and start planning your future
• Effectively pay off debt and earn additional income
• Automate your accounts so your money works for you!
|Publisher:||Coventry House Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.36(d)|
About the Author
In addition to Couple Money, Elle has been a contributing writer to such major media platforms as Business Insider, TurboTax, Entrepreneur, Lending Tree, and many more. Connect with Elle on Twitter @couplemoney, and visit her website couplemoney.com for the latest tips on money and marriage.