The best anatomy review available for students!
Learning anatomy and systems of the body is often a difficult task for students at any educational level. One effective method students often use to retain complex information is to practice the kinesthetic learning method. Students of all types—medical school students, physical therapists, art students, and even yoga instructors—use anatomical coloring guides to help supplement their training. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, students will benefit from realistic illustrations, key word reviews, explanatory paragraphs, and the highest level of accuracy an anatomical guide can provide.
The Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book offers medical students the opportunity to learn by coloring detailed sketches of systems of the body and pairing these illustrations with corresponding labeling exercises.
Students can also take advantage of:
- Over 450 detailed and realistic medical illustrations, accompanied by labeling keys and exercises
- A clear and descriptive overview of each illustration, including major features, key points, coloring guidelines, and detailed microscopic views of cells and tissues, as well as fill-in-the-blank study aids
- 15 chapters covering the major body systems, as well as physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- 96 perforated, detailed illustrations of muscles to color in a flashcard format for simple and effective studying on-the-go
- Nomina Anatomica labels, the international standard of anatomical nomenclature
Detailed, elegant, and accurate, the body system illustrations and accompanying text in this guide will prove to be a vital part of any medical student’s anatomical education. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, now in its fourth edition, students will become engaged while learning and commit this anatomical knowledge to their memory for years to come!
|Edition description:||4th Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Eric Wise has been teaching Anatomy for more than 20 years. He is a tenured faculty member at Santa Barbara City College and the author of three lab manuals in anatomy and anatomy and physiology. He haslectured in anatomy at the University of California Santa Barbara.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I bought this for a college anatomy course I was taking as a senior and I absolutely love it. It was an amazing study tool especially for me. I learn by doing and seeing so this worked very well. I am aiming to be a cardio-thoracic surgeon and I have no doubt I will continue to use this book through med school and even for review during my career.