Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry / Edition 11by Benjamin J. Sadock, Virginia A. Sadock, Pedro Ruiz
Pub. Date: 08/27/2014
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.The Best-Selling Resource in Psychiatry NOW UPDATED with DSM-5! The new and thoroughly updated 11th edition of Kaplan and/b>/b>
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.The Best-Selling Resource in Psychiatry NOW UPDATED with DSM-5! The new and thoroughly updated 11th edition of Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry is a complete overview of the entire field of psychiatry for clinicians, residents, students, and all others who provide mental health care. In this best-selling textbook in psychiatry for over 40 years, the reader will find a thorough discussion of both the behavioral sciences and clinical psychiatry. The 11th edition integrates all the DSM-5 criteria and provides a detailed and comprehensive overview of treatment methods for every known mental disorder. The 11th edition is set apart from any other reference you have and includes:
- DSM-5 diagnostic tables on every major psychiatric disorder.
- A psychopharmacology section organized according to mechanisms of action and updated to include all of the new drugs including those in preparation.
- Extensive use of case studies and illustrations to enhance the learning experience.
- The most current treatment methods including a description of all newly introduced psychotherapeutic techniques.
- A completely revised section on neurocognitive disorders organized along the DSM-5 model.
- An updated and expanded section on child psychiatry; now includes a guide to diagnosis and treatment of autism spectrum disorder and other disorders of childhood.
- A fully searchable eBook, bundled with the print.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.50(w) x 10.40(h) x 1.70(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews