• Complete review of essential topics on the AP Calculus AB and BC topic outline
• 3 full-length practice tests (2 AB, 1 BC)
• A diagnostic quiz helps students determine which topics they should spend the most time reviewing
• Complete test information and resources
• Kaplan's proven AP score-raising strategies
• A chapter devoted to using a graphing calculator
• Sample free-response questions, answers, and walk-through explanations for all key topics
|Series:||Kaplan AP Calculus AB and BC Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.38(w) x 10.88(h) x 1.60(d)|
About the Author
Tamara Lefcourt Ruby holds a Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Pennsylvania, and is a research associate at Tel Aviv University. She also teaches calculus to students enrolled in The Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth, and taught calculus at Harvard University and the University of Texas for fifteen years.
James Sellers is Director of Undergraduate Mathematics at Pennsylvania State University, where he teaches Calculus and other math courses.
Lisa Korf is an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at the University of Washington.
Jeremy Van Horn holds a Ph.D. in Mathematics from the University of Texas, where he is a math instructor.
Mike Munn is originally from Tennessee and earned a B.S in math at the University of Notre Dame as well as a Masters degree in math from Stony Brook University. After teaching for a brief period, he returned to school and currently is pursuing a PhD in mathematics at the City University of New York.