Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
You’ve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills.
Kaplan’s AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test—guaranteed.
Let your score soar with these Kaplan features:
• Tips from students who earned a perfect 5 on the AP Calculus AB & BC exam
• Strategies from AP Calculus AB & BC teachers
• A new group study guide, helping all group members make the most of their study sessions
• Breakthrough advice for parents—on everything from using the book as a coaching aid to preparing for exam day
• 3 full-length practice tests (essential for learning how to beat the clock)
• An intensive diagnostic test so that you can use your time efficiently, targeting weak areas and feeling confident in your strengths
• Detailed explanations to the answers, showing you how to think like the authors of the test
• In-depth reviews of AP Calculus AB & BC tested subjects
• Proven skill-building techniques that are guaranteed to raise your score
• A user-friendly design for navigating the book in a flash
Preparation makes the difference, but quality preparation delivers results that can transform your life. Packed with exclusive tips you can only get from Kaplan, this is the ultimate guide for conquering jittery nerves and boosting brain power. Unlock your potential with Kaplan AP Calculus AB & BC 2011: the unrivaled, one-stop resource.
About the Author
Tamara Lefcourt Ruby holds a Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Pennsylvania, and is a research associate at Tel Aviv University. She also teaches calculus to students enrolled in The Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth, and taught calculus at Harvard University and the University of Texas for fifteen years.
James Sellers is Director of Undergraduate Mathematics at Pennsylvania State University, where he teaches Calculus and other math courses.
Lisa Korf is an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at the University of Washington.
Jeremy Van Horn holds a Ph.D. in Mathematics from the University of Texas, where he is a math instructor.
Mike Munn is originally from Tennessee and earned a B.S in math at the University of Notre Dame as well as a Masters degree in math from Stony Brook University. After teaching for a brief period, he returned to school and currently is pursuing a PhD in mathematics at the City University of New York.