Martha Moore has been teaching AP European History since 1985 at Shelby High School (NC). She has been an AP reader since 1992, and a table leader since 2001.
Kaplan AP European History 2009by Martha Moore
You’ve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills. Kaplan’s AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test—guaranteed. Kaplan's guide includes:
- 2 full-length practice tests
- Diagnostic test to target areas for score imporvement
- Detailed answer explanation
- Targeted content review of European History from 1450 to the present
- Powerful strategies to help you score higher
- Glossary of key terms and concepts
- Sample Document-Based Questions and Free-Response questions
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Excellent! I found it better than both REA & Princeton.