• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Sample essays for free-response questions
• Diagnostic test to help assess your strengths
• Hundreds of practice questions
• Proven, test-specific score-raising strategies
• Concise review of all relevant material--from biopsychology to cognition.
Not a rehash of a psychlogy textbook, this guide targets your review so that you study only the key topics needed to score well.
|Series:||Kaplan AP Psychology Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.38(w) x 10.88(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Chris Hakala is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Western New England College in Springfield, Massachusetts. He earned a Master's degree and a PhD in cognitive psychology from the University of New Hampshire. His areas of interest include the teaching of psychology, reading comprehension, and language development. Chris has been an Advanced Placement reader for since 2000 and has extensive knowledge of test and rubric development.