You’ve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills.
Kaplan’s AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test—guaranteed.
- New improved interior layout and design, redesigned covers, new reader-friendly font, new art, new tips and strategies from AP Economics experts, and a new AP progress tracker so you know what you've covered already and what's coming up.
- 2 full-length practice tests
- Diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- Proven score-raising strategies
- Targeted review of all tested material
|Series:||Kaplan AP Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.44(w) x 10.78(h) x 0.73(d)|
About the Author
Jennifer Laden has taught high school global and world history since 1996. She has been a reader and table leader for the AP World History exam since its inception in 2002, and is a consultant for the College Board.
Patrick Whelan has taught high school world history since 1988. He has been a reader and table leader for the AP World History exam since 2002, and is a consultant for the College Board.
Jay Harmon [expert reviewer] has taught high school world history for the past 22 years. He has been a table leader for the AP World History exam since 2002, and also serves on the test development committee.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
this helped me tremendously. if you are in AP World History GET IT. It makes everything easier to understand, has practice tests, and gives good advice for the AP exam