You’ve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills.
Kaplan’s AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test—guaranteed.
Let your score soar with these Kaplan features:
- Tips from students who earned a perfect 5 on the AP World History exam
- Strategies from AP World History teachers
- A new group study guide, helping all group members make the most of their study sessions
- Breakthrough advice for parents—on everything from using the book as a coaching aid to preparing for exam day
- 2 full-length practice tests (essential for learning how to beat the clock)
- An intensive diagnostic test so that you can use your time efficiently, targeting weak areas and feeling confident in your strengths
- Detailed explanations to the answers, showing you how to think like the authors of the test
- Key terms, defined in context
- Sample answers for document-based, change-over-time, and comparative questions
- Proven skill-building techniques that are guaranteed to raise your score
- A user-friendly design for navigating the book in a flash
Preparation makes the difference, but quality preparation delivers results that can transform your life. Packed with exclusive tips you can only get from Kaplan, this is the ultimate guide for conquering jittery nerves and boosting brain power. Unlock your potential with Kaplan AP World History 2010: the unrivaled, one-stop resource.
|Series:||Kaplan AP Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Jennifer Laden has taught high school global and world history since 1996. She has been a reader and table leader for the AP World History exam since its inception in 2002, and is a consultant for the College Board.
Patrick Whelan has taught high school world history since 1988. He has been a reader and table leader for the AP World History exam since 2002, and is a consultant for the College Board.
Jay Harmon [expert reviewer] has taught high school world history for the past 22 years. He has been a table leader for the AP World History exam since 2002, and also serves on the test development committee.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
THis book is sooo clear and concise and doesn't include pages and pages of extra info that you don't need. It's great, it's affordable, and it's organized super clearly. You can take this book with you to the restaurant, the cafe, the bathroom, on the airplane, to the dentist, ANYWHERE. The font isn't minuscule so it won't strain your eyes. THIS IS THEEEEE BOOK TO GET IF YOU WANT TO DO WELL ON THE AP WORLD HISTORY EXAM. Buy today! ps: i am an AP student with dreams of going to an ivy league...just btw. :D