With Kaplan DAT 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Review, students can gain an advantage by earning a higher Dental Admissions Test score – guaranteed or their money back.
Updated to match the newest DAT Blueprint, this book includes all of the content and strategies you need to get the DAT results you want.
With this edition, you will get:
- 2 full-length, online practice tests
- 600+ practice questions
- A guide to the current DAT Blueprint so you know exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Kaplan’s proven strategies for Test Day success
- Comprehensive review of all of the content covered on the DAT: Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Perceptual Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Reasoning
- 12-page, tear-out, full-color study sheets for quick review on the go
- Practice questions for every subject with answers and explanations
Kaplan also offers a wide variety of additional DAT preparation including online programs, books and software, classroom courses, and one-on-one tutoring. For more information about live events, courses, and other materials, visit KaplanDAT.com.
|Series:||Kaplan Test Prep Series|
|Edition description:||9th Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.90(h) x 2.10(d)|
About the Author
Questions about what you’re studying?
Ask us on Facebook: facebook.com/KaplanDAT
Ask us on Twitter: twitter.com/KaplanDATPrep