Temporarily Out of Stock Online
- Focused overview of test content and the computer-adaptive test (CAT) format
- Concentrated, streamlined lessons on the 5 GMAT math and verbal question types, as well as Kaplan's proven score-raising test strategies
- Practice sets help students retain the essential information they learn.
- Thousands of graduate management programs around the world use the GMAT in their admissions process.
- The GMAT is a computerized test offered year-round by appointment.
Check inside this book for a chance to win $5000 to use for school and other prizes!
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
More people get into business school with a Kaplan GMAT course than any other major test prep company. This is because we provide three advantages no one else can match: The most personalized prep with more course options and any competitor—including in-class, online, one-on-one, and self-study—because one size does not fit all; the most focused prep with Smart Reports, our exclusive online score analysis and personalized recommendation system; and the most effective prep, which is why we guarantee your score will improve—or your money back.