GRE 2010 includes:
- 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 1 online)
- Details and practice sets for the Verbal and Quantitative question types
- Quick Start Guide to show how to maximize results and minimize time
- Diagnostic tool for targeted practice
- GRE test updates online
- Additional practice questions
- Detailed answer explanations
The exam is administered year-round in more than 3,500 test centers worldwide
Highest testing volume in the US occurs from October to December, with January to March as the second-highest volume period.
Check inside this book for a chance to win $5000 to use for school and other prizes!
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
More people get into grad school with a Kaplan GRE course than any other major test prep company. This is because we provide three advantages no one else can match: The most personalized prep with more course options and any competitor—including in-class, online, one-on-one, and self-study—because one size does not fit all; the most focused prep with Smart Reports, our exclusive online score analysis and personalized recommendation system; and the most effective prep, which is why we guarantee your score will improve.