This comprehensive guide to Legal Nurse Consulting includes:
- Discussion and thorough coverage of exam topics
- A description of the role of the Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- Career options for a CLNC
- Practice questions at the end of every chapter
- Full-length practice exam
- Detailed answer explanations
- Review checklists that highlight important points at the end of each major chapter
- Kaplan’s proven test taking strategies
- Targeted review of all question types and topics
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Cara Wallace has a Master’s of Science in Nursing degree and is a Certified Legal Nursing Consultant. Her direct experiences as a nurse include time in both a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Operating Room. She has expanded her knowledge of the medical field by working in medical Case Management and as a Nursing Educator for both land-based and online educational institutions. Wallace, who has developed the curriculum for and taught legal ethics courses designed specifically for nurses, is a current Kaplan University instructor. She currently resides in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I'll be perfectly honest in saying that I wasn't too impressed with this book at the beginning. Once I finished the first chapter or so, I found it to be really interesting and informative. The writer has a knack for storytelling (case studies are really good). Overall it is a very good investment.