Kaplan’s LSAT Workbook 2015 is the perfect companion to our best-selling LSAT Premier book or for students looking for more practice.
Kaplan’s LSAT Workbook 2015 with 1,000+ Real LSAT Questions features:
- OVER 1,000 NEWLY RELEASED QUESTIONS: Recently-released LSAT practice questions for the best in realistic practice.
- DETAILED EXPLANATIONS: Easy-to-read, comprehensive explanations for every question and every answer choice.
- FOUR MOST RECENT FULL-LENGTH EXAMS: Four of the most recent full-length exams allow for more realistic practice. Use in conjunction with Kaplan’s free “LSAT Proctor Anywhere” app available for iOS devices.
- INTERACTIVE ONLINE COMPANION: Assets including additional online instructor-led workshops and test analytics, drilling deep into your performance by section and question type as you study.
- PRODUCED BY KAPLAN’S PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM: The team behind Kaplan’s world-leading LSAT prep courses has designed, developed and authored Kaplan’s LSAT Workbook and Kaplan’s LSAT Premier – the #1 best-selling comprehensive LSAT prep book on the market.
- HIGHER-SCORE GUARANTEED: Kaplan ensures student success with this LSAT prep course—or your money back.
|Series:||Kaplan Test Prep Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.90(d)|
About the Author
Celebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Questions about what you’re studying?
Ask us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kaplanlsat
Ask us on Twitter: twitter.com/KaplanLSATPrep