Comprehensive content review, strategies, and practice for all sections of the TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion) from top test experts.
The TASC is a new high school equivalency test that is an alternative to the GED® test. New York State and Indiana will begin replacing the GED with the TASC in January 2014, and other states are likely to follow. Individuals seeking a high school equivalency degree in Nevada and Wyoming will take either the GED®, the TASC, or a new test called the HiSET. Other states that continue to offer the GED® test in 2014 may also decide to offer the TASC as an alternative to the GED® test. To find out whether your state will be using the TASC in 2014, visit www.tasctest.com or contact your state’s department of education.
This TASC self-study system includes:
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 1 Full-length practice test
- 1 diagnostic pretest in the book
- Guidance for setting up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam
- Instructional videos online or through your mobile device
- Essential skills you’ll need to pass the reading, writing, social studies, science, and math subject areas
- Effective strategies for writing the essay
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards for Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical subjects