Every year, nearly 100,000 students take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) or the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) in order to gain admission to a top private school. Kaplan's SSAT & ISEE 2016 provides the perfect mix of strategy and review for students looking to ace these important exams. This comprehensive study guide provides students with all of the resources they need for test day preparation, and gives parents advice on how to help their children navigate what can be a daunting experience for first-time test takers.
Kaplan's SSAT & ISEE 2016 also includes:
- Six full-length practice tests—three SSATs tailored to middle and upper level grades and three ISEEs tailored to upper, middle, and lower grade levels
- Detailed answer explanations
- Hundreds of practice questions covering the most frequently tested material
- Intensive, test-specific math and verbal workouts
- Customized review sections for important subject areas, including verbal reasoning, mathematics, reading comprehension, and writing
- Practical tips for every question type
- Proven test–taking strategies to help students score higher
- Updated content to match the rigor of the SSAT and ISEE
About the Author
Celebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Read an Excerpt
TOC, Chapter 1