Praised as the bible" for Kauai (Travel&Leisure) and a must for visitors” (Honolulu Advertiser), the newest edition (the 19th) of Kauai Underground Guide remains the longtime favorite for finding Kauai’s best beaches, restaurants, tours, activities, adventures, and hidden beauty spots. With everything you need to know” to discover Kauai (Hawaii Magazine), it's packed with adventure ideas and money-saving tips. Great for explorers essential for families.
* More than 250,000 books sold - the original guidebook to Kauai
* Colorful maps for easy reference
* Don’t miss’ day plans for each island area, highlighting the most exciting adventures and activities
* Easy-to-follow directions to the best beaches and hidden places
* Handy charts for choosing restaurants, activities and adventures
* Advice for navigating the island's micro-climates to find the best weather
* Exclusive, free CD sampler by Hawaiian singing star Kealii Reichel the perfect rental car companion
* More detailed descriptions of where to go and what to see and do than any other guidebook
* Recommendations for traveling with children
* Not a franchise or part of a series, the authors write only about Kauai
* Sales help non-profit agencies benefiting Kauai's children
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||7 MB|
About the Author
Mirah Horowitz, Lenore's daughter, has spent every summer and winter vacation on the island since before she could walk. Today she loves adventuring - scuba, hiking, ziplines, experiences that show the best of Kauai. A lawyer by training, she clerked for Judge Kim M. Wardlaw on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and for Justice Stephen G. Breyer on the United States Supreme Court, and has served as Counsel to Senators John F. Kerry and Robert Menendez.