Are you looking for easy Keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and busy schedule?
Look no further than Ketogenic Diet Cookbooks, where you'll find nutritious, flavorful, low carb recipes that will easily transform into mouth-watering meals for rapid weight loss.
For your satisfaction, this two Ketogenic Cookbooks offers:
"While creating this book, I considered hundreds of reviews from ordinary people, trying to understand what they want from a diet. I have offered three simple concepts that make this cookbook invaluable'' (Adele Baker):
- 55+ budget-friendly recipes with simple ingredients
- recipes that are grouped according to preparation time
- ketogenic diet guide for beginners with Shopping List & Keto Diet Meal Plan
- 50+ Keto Crock-Pot Recipes that are big on flavor, imaginative in their variety, and easy to make, featuring lots of fresh, healthy, and nutritious ingredients
- 5-Ingredient well-tested, weekday-friendly recipes that are both inspiring and trustworthy
- Simple dinner ideas, low carb desserts, chicken, beef and other fantastic recipes
- Special chapter for soups and vegetables lovers
- Crock Pot handy tips, which'll help you to utilize your machine like a PRO
Please note! Two options of the Paperback are available:
- Full-color edition - Simply press See all formats and versions above the price. Press left from the "paperback" button
- Black and white version
As a GIFT, at the end of the book, I'll give you a BONUS!
- TOP recipes for any occasion from the best-seller author Adele Baker
Just remember! Investment in your health is the best present that you could ever make for yourself. Be Happy! Be Healthy!
Use these healthy and easy recipes and start cooking today!
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author
Micah and Adele met in college, married, and within two years of graduation, their family had grown. Addie Rae was born in March, and Adele experienced unbounded joy during her daughter's first year. The family hiked the Blue Ridge mountains with Addie Rae tucked into the backpack. They sailed the lakes of northern Michigan, skied and biked the hills of Virginia and hiked the San Jacinto mountains of California.
Despite a healthy lifestyle, Adele discovered that the weight gain of pregnancy had not disappeared. She sought a workable diet, and research led her to the ketogenic diet. It fit well with her lifestyle and became a way of life. The pounds melted and Adele's energy increased. The drawback was a sad lack of tasty ketogenic recipes. In time, Adele created many keto-friendly recipes, and was frequently asked to share them. She recorded her recipes for others to enjoy, and that collection is now available to you.
The theme of a healthy diet so captivated her that she continued to create delicious recipe for everyday life. She hopes that you enjoy the following Ketogenic recipes, and wishes you success with your new way of life.