1. Researching Your Science Education: Collecting the Basic Data.
2. Discovering Science: Exploring Your Options.
3. Self-Awareness: Knowing You Are and How You Learn.
4. Goal Setting and Time Management: Mapping Your Course.
5. Scientific Inquiry: Critical and Creative Thinking.
6. Reading and Studying: Maximizing Written Resources.
7. Note-Taking and Writing: Harnessing the Power of Words and Ideas.
8. Listening, Memory, and Test Taking: Taking In, Retaining, and Demonstrating Knowledge.
9. Working in the Laboratory: Safe Science in Action.
10. Relating to Others: Appreciating Your Diverse World.
11. Managing Career and Money: Reality Resources.
12. Moving Ahead: Building a Smart Future.