Kierkegaard and Theology / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Bloomsbury Academic
26.95 In Stock
An introduction to the influence of Kierkegaard's thought on the development of modern theology.
About the Author
Murray Rae is Professor of Theology and Religion at the University of Otago, New Zealand.
Table of ContentsPart I
1. Introduction and Disclaimer
2. A Life Directed by Governance
3. What it Means to Become a Christian
4. Jesus Christ
5. The Human Predicament
6. Practice in Christianity
7. Works of Love and the Assistance of Grace
8. Reckoning with Kierkegaard