Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
THIS GUIDE COVERS THE KINDLE KEYBOARD MODEL RELEASED IN 2010.
SEARCH 'KINDLE 2011 SURVIVAL GUIDE' FOR THE FOURTH GENERATION KINDLE.
The Kindle Keyboard is one of the most popular eReaders on the market. Most of the Kindle's features, however, are hidden beneath its beautiful eInk screen. The Kindle Keyboard can be used as a picture viewer or as an organizer by downloading a simple application. Yet for some, the Kindle's highlighting and notes features are the appeal. Whether you are a novice to Amazon's best-selling product or have followed it since its introduction, this guide will endow you with priceless information and add to your reading experience.
There is no fancy jargon and every instruction is explained in great detail. Screenshots are included in each chapter to explain all topics in the greatest detail possible. The useful, up-to-date information provided here, including tips and tricks, hidden features, and troubleshooting advice is not discussed in the official Kindle Keyboard manual.
Updated on September 29, 2011.
This Kindle Keyboard guide includes:
- Downloading thousands of free eBooks
- Shortcuts and Tips
- Switching Wireless Providers
- Conserving Battery Life
- Kindle hidden features such as Minesweeper, GoMoku (Five in a Row), and the Image Viewer
- Playing music on your Kindle
- Using Text-to-Speech Shortcuts
- Registering the Kindle
- Editing Personal Information
- Connecting the Kindle to a PC or Mac
- Buying eBooks Using Amazon on Your Computer or on the Kindle
- Subscribing to Periodicals and Blogs
- Cancelling Subscriptions
- Browsing eBooks
- Sending an Email from the Kindle
- Converting Your Documents to Kindle Format
- Converting PDF Files
- Searching the Internal Dictionary, Wikipedia, and the Internet
- Using the Kindle Web Browser
- Adding Bookmarks, Clippings and Notes
- Viewing periodicals
- Using the Kindle audio player
- Buying books
- Expanding an image
- Using text-to-speech
- Taking a screen shot
- Choosing the Default Dictionary
- Using the Kindle as a Calculator
- Displaying the Time and Date
- Displaying Free Memory
- Displaying Wireless Network
- Contacting Kindle Support via Email or Phone
- Replacing a Broken Kindle
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.28(d)|