Has God given you a "divinely inspired" word and commissioned you to put it in book form? Do you need guidance in bringing it into fruition? This informative guide is designed to equip aspiring writers with the essential tools for writing and preparing their manuscript for publishing. It will help them to understand what God is looking for in a manuscript and explores practical guidelines for kingdom style of writing.
This book discusses:
1. The Great Commission as it relates to writing
2. The Holy Spirit's role in writing
3. What the third dimension is
4. The importance of journaling
5. How to posture yourself to hear from God
6. Biblical greats who wrote by the finger of God
7. Preparing your manuscript for publishing
|Publisher:||Kingdom Sound Publishers|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||163 KB|
About the Author
Shortly after renewing her vows back to God in 1995, the miracle of a hidden talent, the Writer's Pen, manifested in her life and is now blossoming and filling dark empty places with life changing kingdom sound messages of blessedness, salvation, healing, hope and deliverance.
She completed her studies in Theology at Life Christian University, Lithonia, GA. She completed teachers training at L.I.F.E Institute, Lithonia, GA. She and her family resides in the Atlanta, GA area.