Kids know the Bible is important: after all, it contains God’s message of love for them, all other people, and the universe he created. But where does a young person begin studying what’s between the covers of this big book? What kind of things will help a child get the most out of the history, stories, and teachings it contains?
This special edition will encourage readers aged 8–12 to begin the adven¬ture of life-long Bible study. It contains the complete Old and New Testa¬ments of the renowned King James Version, plus a wealth of extra features that will deepen their understanding of the Word of God.
• Presentation page for personalizing the Bible as a gift
• Clear, 9-point type
• Words of Christ in red letter
• 16 full color charts and illustrations
• Book introductions
• Hide It In Your Heart—in-text memory verses
• Bible People You Should Know in-text cameos of important personalities
• The Passion in Parallel and Prophecy
• Parables and Miracles of the Bible
• 8-page full color map section