In these red-letter King James Version study Bibles designed especially for them, boys and girls can discover God's truths and how to develop true Christian character. These Bibles feature study notes, profiles, and devotions designed for the interests of boys and girls ages 8-12, such as
- Book Introductions. Descriptive features that highlight contents of each book
- Good Morning, God. Brief devotionals tied to specific Bible passages that encourage children to read, think, and pray about their personal lives and relationships
- Genuine Heroes and Heroines. Biographical sketches of persons whose lives and actions display traits boys and girls can admire and emulate
- Men's World and Women's World. Details what life was like in Bible times
- Be All You Can Be. Challenges boys and girls to act appropriately, make right decisions, and choose worthwhile values
- Drawings, illustrations, and maps. Supplements to assist understanding of the Bible in proper context
With packaging designed for each gender, boys and girls will be excited to jump into the study of the Bible, developing spiritual disciplines that will serve them well in the future.
|Publisher:||Baker Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.25(w) x 9.00(h) x (d)|
|Age Range:||9 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Larry Richards (1931-2016) held a BA in philosophy from the University of Michigan, a ThM in Christian education from Dallas Theological Seminary, and a PhD in religious education and social psychology from Garrett Biblical Seminary and Northwestern University jointly. He taught in the Wheaton College Graduate School, served as a minister of Christian education, and wrote more than 200 books.