Join the domino craze with Knit to Be Square! Vivian Hoxbro shows you how to combine modular squares into blocks of varying sizes that become the base for a variety of eye-catching two- and three-dimensional projects. Combine these geometric patterns with felting and you get gorgeous results!Knit to Be Square includes:
- Easy-to-Knit patterns for hats, bags, scarves, pillows, slippers, capelets, afghans, and more
- Quick-to-knit patterns made of small squares that take relatively few stitches to finish
- Ideal patterns for using up your stash
- Easy washing machine felting tips for wool
- Plus! An impressively sized afghan shows you how mitered squares can be used to get a patchwork effect similar to traditional quilts
- And more!
But be prepared - this is an addictive form of knitting! One square leads to another, which leads to another, which leads to another...
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||8 MB|
About the Author
Vivian Høxbro has been a professional knitwear designer for more than 20 years. She is the author of Domino Knitting and Shadow Knitting.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I was intrigued by the look of the finished projects using the domino knitting technique. The book has a range of interesting and contemporary patterns, good descriptions and is well organized. The yarn called for is easy to substitute. I have not knit any of the patterns yet, but plan to after the holidays. Good book for inspiration and the challenge of learning somehting new.