Knitted Sweaters for Every Season: 4 Techniques, 16 Sweaters, and More!by Nancie M. Wiseman
- Twenty projects include pullovers, cardigans, vests, and coats with
Knit gorgeous sweaters for all four seasons, using just four easy-to-follow techniques. Choose light and breezy patterns for spring and summer days or cozy projects for chilly fall and winter nights. Now it�s always sweater season with this collection of beautiful designs!
- Twenty projects include pullovers, cardigans, vests, and coats with distinctive collars and cuffs
- Learn four exciting techniques�slip stitch and mosaic, interlocking squares and diamonds, diagonal knitting, and short rows
- Start with a simple purse to try a technique on a small scale, and then move on to master it in a sweater
- Discover expert tips for modifying your gauge, yarn weights, and fibers to create sweaters appropriate for different times of year
About the Author
Hometown: Coupeville, Washington; Nancie M. Wiseman has written articles and created patterns for numerous national magazines, including Martha Stewart Living, Knitter�s Magazine, and Interweave Knits. Along with authoring five books, Nancie owns a retail and wholesale business called Nancie Knits.
- Martingale & Company
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.44(w) x 10.74(h) x 0.41(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews