You've knit for yourself, knit for the kids, knit for the house...now knit for the men. In Knitting for Him you'll find patterns both of you will like. Designed to keep him warm, you'll find plans for sweaters, hats, vests and more.
The 30 fun and fashionable pieces outlined in Knitting for Him are filled with detailed instruction from the experts at Rowan. Any number of the projects will inspire you to grab your needles and start right in!
For men to knit and wear...or women to knit and give!
- 30 easy-wearing, go-with-anything sweaters, vests, jackets, hats and scarves using today's most exciting yarns
- Crystal-clear instructions that you can trust to be accurate
- No squinting or getting lost in the 'fine print!' Easy-on-the-eyes type on uncluttered pages
- Directions to fit any size man S-M, L-XL, XXL-XXXL
- Projects suited to all levels of knitting experience
- Terrific photographs, including close-ups so vivid that you can almost feel a knit's 'woof and werf'
- From Rowan, the world's premier name in knitting
- Co-authored by designers Martin Storey and Wendy Baker
- The best gift for men who knit
- The best investment for women who love to knit for their husbands, boyfriends, brothers, sons...all the men in their life!
|Publisher:||Taunton Press, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||8.54(w) x 10.50(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Martin Storey, Sharon Brant, and Peter Williams have contributed to many books on knitting and design. Classic Knits for Real Women was compiled by Rowan, the leading European publisher of knitting titles. Storey, Brant, and Williams live in the United Kingdom.
Wendy Baker has been a teacher within all levels of education. She is now retired and works as a research assistant. Her interests and concerns are in contemporary European philosophy, psychoanalysis and theology.