Take your sock knitting to new heights!
If you love knee-high socks, you know there are never enough knee-high patterns to keep your needles going. Inside this book, you'll find resources to fulfill your every knee-high need. From casting on at the knee to grafting the toe stitches, Barb Brown will lead you step-by-step through creating a fabulous pair (or pairs!) of knee-high socks.
Inside Knitting Knee-Highs you'll find patterns for:
- Intricate colorwork inspired by ancient tapestries and modern-day indie dyers
- Twisting and twining cables from knee to toe
- Lovely lacework that looks delicate but can stand up to the wear and tear knee-highs take
- Beautifully textured stitches inspired by beloved knitting traditions
- Warm and cozy pairs created from sport and DK weight yarns
Once you dip your toe into Knitting Knee-Highs, your sock knitting will never be the same!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||19 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author