Traditional retirement income plans that rely on Social Security, a pension and your personal savings have been destroyed by our greedy politicians and Wall Street. What are you to do in the new age of retirement? Can you rely on traditional retirement planning methods, or is it time to develop an alternative plan for the new economy? On the pages within are the answers you are searching for.
- How to create a guaranteed paycheck using a strategy called ILIP (Inflation Laddered Income Plan)
- Common-sense retirement planning strategies that will protect your hard-earned savings during unstable times
- Why your investments could be costing you a boatload in hidden fees
- What to do if you are “pension-less” and must use your 401(k) to develop an investment plan for income in retirement
- Why most financial professionals may not be right for your current financial stage of life
|Publisher:||Advantage Media Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.30(d)|
|Age Range:||18 - 10 Years|
About the Author
William “Bill” Smith, RFC, is an author and retirement planning expert. He is a Registered Financial Consultant and a member of the International Association of Registered Financial Advisors (IARFC). He specializes in retirement income planning and asset protection and has appeared in several publications, including the Wall Street Journal and Smart Money magazine. You can listen to him on his personal radio show, Retirement Matters.