This book examines Foreign Direct Investment of major Korean automotive companies in Europe, with particular reference to how economic integration has affected the motivations and patterns of FDI and industrial location. The book is a valuable source of information on FDI, the automobile industry in Europe and South Korea and business decision-making process in general.
|Publisher:||Palgrave Macmillan UK|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.99(h) x 0.03(d)|
About the Author
Jae Hoon Hyun is at the University of Sheffield, UK.
Table of Contents
• Economic Integration as a Determinant for FDI
• The Institutional Development of the European Union and the Automobile Industry
• An Introduction to the Korean Automobile Industry
• Korean Automotive FDI In Europe: Patterns, Motivations, and Characteristics
• Korean Vehicle Manufacturers In Europe (The 1990's)
• Survey Analysis
• Summary & Conclusions