Have you ever wanted to draw amazing landscapes? Now you can, with a grayscale photograph to guide you. Grayscale drawing is easy and rewarding. Just use colored pencils to draw over the gray shades in the images to add color, depth, and contrast. As you start to apply color, the underlying gray shades create richness and warmth to your drawing. You'll be amazed at the beautiful results! This book includes:
- 31 beautiful grayscale landscape images for you to color
- 8.5"x11" paper to maximize your drawing space
- Photos include forests, streams, rivers, waterfalls, mountains, and deserts
- A web address where you can see each original photo and the story behind it
- All of the images are printed on only one side so you can easily save your favorites
This book features photographs of places the author loves to visit. Some of the photos feature remote forests tucked away on Tennessee's Cumberland Plateau. Other photos let you explore the red rock deserts of Utah, soaring Montana mountains, and remote rivers. You'll feel like you're on a cross-country adventure as you work your way through the varied landscapes in this book.
Let your imagination run wild as you make grayscale drawings leap to life in full color!
|Publisher:||Rocket City Books|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.02(h) x 0.17(d)|