More than 1,000 board-style questions build confidence, knowledge, and test-taking skills for the USMLE Step 2 CK and the pediatrics shelf exam
There's no better way to prepare for the USMLE Step 2 CK and the pediatrics clerkship exam than LANGE: Q&A: Pediatrics. This board-format review offers outstanding coverage of high-yield topics in pediatrics and provides detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answer choices.
Everything you need to excel on the exam:
- Questions are presented in board-style to prepare you for what you'll see on the actual exam
- Answers include detailed discussion and references to key textbooks and American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines
- Student reviewed for the most relevant content possible
- A complete practice test prepares you for the real thing
- Valuable exam-taking tips give you the edge on exam day
About the Author
Sara S. Viessman, MD is the former Medical Director at the Center for Educational Development and Support, Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents1. Warm Up and Exam Taking Skills 2. General Pediatrics 3. The Neonate 4. Growth and Development 5. Feeding and Nutrition 6. Fluids, Electrolytes, and Metabolic Disorders 7. Infectious Disease 8. Injuries, Poisoning, and Substance Abuse 9. Critical Care and Pediatrics Therapeutics 10. Case Diagnosis and Management 11. Practice Test