This comprehensive teaching resource helps second grade students master the conventions of standard English and boosts their vocabulary acquisition. Easy-to-scaffold lessons are clearly organized by language skills and standards to help teachers target instruction.
Language Fundamentals has 207 pages of skill-based activities, including 21 review pages with multiple choice, constructed response, and open-ended questions to assess students’ understanding and application of the focus skill.
Format: The teacher’s edition includes reproducible student pages, teacher support pages, and an answer key.
Second grade skill practice covers:
- Rules and examples for each language skill followed by targeted application activities and unit reviews
- Vocabulary and word study strategies and practice for challenging skills such as shades of meaning and real-life connections between words and their use
- Common Core Language Standards cited on activity pages for easy reference
- Review activities that ask students to apply skills in context and demonstrate higher-level thinking
- An easy-to-read answer key
|Publisher:||Evan-Moor Educational Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
|Age Range:||7 Years|