Language Fundamentals, Grade 6by Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
Language Fundamentals has 207 pages of skill-based activities, including 18/em>/strong>
This comprehensive teaching resource helps sixth grade students master the conventions of standard English and boosts their vocabulary acquisition. Easy-to-scaffold lessons are clearly organized by language skills and standards to help teachers target instruction.
Language Fundamentals has 207 pages of skill-based activities, including 18 review pages with multiple choice, constructed response, and open-ended questions to assess students’ understanding and application of the focus skill.
Format: The teacher’s edition includes reproducible student pages, teacher support pages, and an answer key.
Sixth grade skill practice covers:
- Rules and examples for each language skill followed by targeted application activities and unit reviews
- Vocabulary and word study strategies and practice for challenging skills such as shades of meaning and real-life connections between words and their use
- Common Core Language Standards cited on activity pages for easy reference
- Review activities that ask students to apply skills in context and demonstrate higher-level thinking
- An easy-to-read answer key
- Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.80(d)
- Age Range:
- 11 Years
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews