- The first all-inclusive text on the pitfalls, complications and controversies surrounding the use of lasers in dermatology and aesthetic medicine
- Each chapter starts off by highlighting the key points and essential concepts, followed by a review of the associated pearls and problems
- Provides the reader with tips on how to improve the safe and effective use of lasers
- Images focus on the pearls and problems
Laser Dermatology: Pearls and Problems is different from other laser dermatology books. Each of the five chapters begins by highlighting key points and essential concepts, then focuses on the pearls and problems for each area – based on the author’s vast experience in the field of laser dermatology. Dr. Goldberg addresses:
- Vascular Lasers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Pigmented Lesions, Tattoos, and Disorders of Hypopigmentation
- Ablative Lasers and Devices
- Non-Ablative Photorejuvenation and Skin Remodeling
Dr. Goldberg goes beyond the standard “before and after” approach to use actual images to demonstrate the pearls and pitfalls discussed in the text.
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.65(d)|
Table of Contents
1 Vascular Lasers.
2 Laser Hair Removal.
3 Pigmented Lesions, Tattoos, and Disorders of Hypopigmentation.
4 Ablative Lasers and Devices.
5 Non-Ablative Photorejuvenation and Skin Remodeling.