· Enter the weird camel, bold and daring whose anger humbled the powerful king of Sumaiya after a reign of terror that has turned the people into servitude unacceptable to the camel.
· Then the old Whale, that ruminates on the excessess of the human species and vowed to bring pollution to an end.
· In this two-part story, African wizardry and witchcraft has gone global in line with the much talked about globalization after conquering the home front.
· When will the wealth of the world be equitably distributed so that the wealthy can sleep with their two eyes closed?
· And won't you be happy if you are made to be productive at last, or do you still prefer servitude and invite the wrath of the brats who warned the people of Ashadalafia: Get up and be productive!
· Oh Africa, my Africa, where the extended family system comes in handy, in a world fast becoming anonymous and unfamiliar.