Laura Theodore's Vegan-Ease features scrumptious, vegan recipes that can be prepared using ingredients found at any supermarket, like Hungry Guy Burgers with Baked Steak Fries, Not-So-Crabby Cakes, Mac n Peas with Creamy Butternut Squash Sauce, Peanut Butter-Chocolate Mousse and Lemon Buttermilk Cake.
Laura created this ultimate cookbook and guide to show how anyone can easily and economically create delectable, vegan, plant-based meals to be enjoyed by any foodie, whether omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan, offering every cook an easy, fresh approach to compassionate, mindful, and healthy eating.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LAURA THEODORE'S VEGAN-EASE:
* Large full-color photographs of recipes
* Comprehensive nutritional information for each recipe, compiled by registered dietitian, Mitali Shah-Bixby, MS, RD, CSSD, LDN
* Expert nutritional guidance for vegans from Julieanna Hever, MS, RD, CPT
* Ease-Factor ranking for each recipe helps you plan your meals to fit your schedule
* Colorful, well laid-out presentation and comprehensive index
* Many recipes with five ingredients or less
* Full chapter devoted to stress-free holiday recipes
* Twelve full menu plans for any occasion, featuring recipes from the book
* Basic shopping lists to help cut costs at the grocery store
* Helpful cooking and lifestyle tips throughout the book
* Recipes range from lighter fare to hearty and satisfying
* Two chapters devoted to healthy, easy-to-prepare desserts and sweet treats
* Foreword by Mainstreet Vegan author, Victoria Moran
|Publisher:||Jazzy Vegetarian LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||52 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
In addition to her own books, Laura was a major contributor to The China Study All-Star Collection and her recipes can be found in the Amazon number one bestseller, Living the Farm Sanctuary Life, by Gene Baur. Laura is the on-camera host of the highly successful, award-winning Jazzy Vegetarian cooking series on public television, presently available in over 88% of US households nationwide. Ms. Theodore hosts the popular podcast radio show, Jazzy Vegetarian Radio, now in its seventh year. In addition, Laura has made guest appearances on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX, and was recently featured on The Talk on CBS, Insider/Entertainment Tonight (HBO Red Carpet), News 4-NBC, Fox News 8, The Better Show (BVN) and the WCBS Health & Wellbeing Report. Laura writes a weekly food column for Mother Earth Living and she has been featured in the New York Times, New York Daily News, VegNews, Family Circle, Readers Digest, PBS Food, Naked Food and Healthy Aging, among other highly respected news, food and lifestyle-related journals.