Do you consider lawyering a profession? Or, is it just an occupation?
Why do some lawyers achieve a professional reputation, while others struggle?
Is it the way they prepare? Is it what they wear?
What are the practices you can adopt to develop a professional reputation?
In "Lawyer Up!" Bruce Denson helps other attorneys discover the 5 Keys to develop a professional reputation at the courthouse, the science behind first impressions and how what they wear to court can affect their case, and many more tips.
In this book, you will learn:
- The 5 Keys to developing a professional reputation at the courthouse
- The science behind first impressions and how what you wear to court can affect your case
- What Not To Wear To Court!
|Publisher:||Bruce H Denson, PA|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.38(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
1. Prepare: The hard work starts long before you step one foot inside that court
2. Keep Your Eye On the Horizon: It’s your job to play crystal ball for your client, alerting them to the potential pros and cons of every legal action
3. Move Forward With Confidence: Once you have a solid gameplan, it’s time to step into the arena
4. Stay Balanced: Time is by far your most precious commodity – use it wisely
5. Learn to Love Setbacks: Bumps in the road are both inevitable and a golden opportunity to learn to be a better lawyer
I. The Impact: Your physical appearance is your first exhibit – make it positive
II. The Basics: Personal grooming, your tie and your shoes all need attention
III. The Next Level: How top lawyers get the winning edge before they even open their mouth
What Not To Wear To Court
About the Author