MULTIPLE AWARDS WINNER
• 2013 Bronze Medal Winner: Business Fable Category of the AXIOM Business Book Awards.
• 2012 Award-Winning Finalist in the 'Business: Management & Leadership' category of The 2012 USA Best Book Awards, sponsored by USA Book News.
CONNECT YOUR LEADERS' POWER TO SUCCESS
It took a catastrophic project failure for a construction company's top managers and board members to admit to their blind spots. The saw the seeds of future failures buried everywherein operations, administration and in their structure of leadership. A huge load of frustrating client project problems and operational waste burdened even the simplest tasks.
Despite their many personal anxieties, but with not one moment to lose, the leaders stepped up to follow their president's initiative and made a personal commitment to lead together. They resurrected their entrepreneurial spirits and began, not just to solve problems, but to transform their company into their region's industry leader. Using six growth-enhancing, capacity-building and value-added steps, they laid out a remarkable performance turnaround. They designed an insightful leadership structure and constructed a unique strategic vision. The payoffs began right away as they developed their leadership skills and learned how to shield their company from the swinging swords of competitive market pressures and bleak economic times.
4 TOP REASONS TO READ LEADERS FIRST
• Boost your company's performance and your leaders' efficiency.
• Untangle the personal agendas dragging down your top managers' relationships, communications and teamwork.
• Learn how to create a breakthrough vision of your company's unique destiny.
• Discover how outcome leadership wins customer, employee and community loyalty.
|Publisher:||Accelerated Solutions, Ltd.|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.40(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Gene Morton has 30 years of experience coaching and developing leaders, as well as consulting in organization change and development and system redesign projects. Building on his M.A. in Industrial Psychology, as well as his advanced training in OD and strategic planning, he developed novel change process models leaders use to plan and implement their own reorganizations, mergers and shutdowns. Several professional journals have published his articles.
What People are Saying About This
Leaders First is the product of decades of work with real clients... (and)... offers deep wisdom in an enjoyable novelized format.
... (A) great way to teach and develop business leadership insight for your teams of current and emerging leaders.