SECTION I. LEADERSHIP AND PLANNING.
2. Change in Decision-Making in Organizations.
3. Keys to Working with Others: Collaboration, Coordination, and Conflict Negotiation.
4. Effective Communication and Working Relationships.
SECTION II. DELIVERY SYSTEMS/NURSING MODELS.
5. Organizational Structure of Effective Care Delivery.
6. Acute Care Organizations.
7. Teamwork and Motivation.
9. Tools to Manage and Evaluate Patient Care.
SECTION III. LEGISLATION/REGULATION POLICY.
10. Health Care Policy, Legal, and Ethical Issues in Health Care Delivery.
11. Consumers and their Health Care.
SECTION IV. RECRUITMENT/RETENTION.
12. Recruitment and Retention: Meeting Staffing Requirements.
SECTION V. PROFESSIONAL/NURSING CULTURE.
13. Keys to Professional Success.
SECTION VI. ECONOMIC VALUE.
14. Health Care Financial Issues.
15. Technology and Healthcare.
SECTION VII. WORK ENVIRONMENT.
16. Quality Improvement and Safety in Health Care.
17. Pulling It All Together: The Culture of the Organization.
SECTION VIII. DIVERSITY.
18. Diversity in Health Care Organizations.