WHO GETS RESULTS?
Nathan Bush, MBA the National Authority on developing leaders and high performance organizations, makes available for the first time his secrets that have turned around failing organizations with poor performance. Previously only available as an eBook, Leadership Coaching as a Strategy for Employee Development is already a National Phenomenon. You can, now, learn these secrets of getting results!
In this book you will learn:
- Why employees are resistant to change
- How to get employee's commitment and engagement to your mission
- What causes employee turnover
- What to do to improve underdeveloped employees
- How to improve the exchange of information between upper management and employees
- Why there is a lack of setting clear and specific company goals
- What causes an inability to measure employee improvement
"The coaching program also improves each employee's commitment and engagement to the company vision and mission by helping them to reach their full potential, and grow to higher positions within the organization"
Nathan Bush, MBA
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.45(d)|
About the Author
Nathan is the Founder and President of Priority Investing, LLC. a National Consulting Practice impacting and changing lives across the United States. Nathan holds an MBA with an emphasis in accounting from Keller Graduate School of Management and a B.A in Nonprofit Management from Lindenwood University. In addition to his degrees, he holds a Missouri real estate license and a National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) certification. He is currently a member of SCORE which is a nonprofit organization that serves to mentor start-up and growing businesses. Lastly, Nathan wrote the book Leadership Coaching as a Strategy for Employee Development and has been a guest speaker and facilitator at national conferences on the topics of leadership.