Integrate Angular 2 with the .NET framework to build efficient web apps and deliver great results
About This Book
- Implement complex front-end applications using Angular 2 and rock solid web services using ASP.NET
- Become a more productive developer and learn to use frameworks that enforce good development practices
- Follow a gradual introduction to the concepts with a lot of examples and explore the evolution of a production-ready application
What You Will Learn
- Create a standalone Angular 2 application to prototype user interfaces
- Validate complex forms with Angular 2 and use Bootstrap to style them
- Build RESTful web services that work well with single-page applications
- Implement automatic validation for web service requests to reduce your boilerplate code
- Use web services with Angular2 to offload and secure your application logic
- Test your Angular2 and web service code to improve the quality of your software deliverables
Angular 2 is a faster, more powerful, cleaner, and easier to use than Angular 1. Are you are looking for a better, more efficient, and more powerful way of building front-end web applications? Well, look no further, you have come to the right place!
This book comprehensively integrates Angular 2 into your tool belt, then runs you through all the new options you now have on hand for your web apps. The frameworks, tools, and libraries mentioned here will make you productive and minimize the friction usually associated with building server-side web applications.
Starting off with building blocks of Angular 2, we gradually move into integrating TypeScript and ES6. You will get confident in building Angular 2 single page applications and using Angular 2 for prototyping components. You will then move on to building web services and full-stack web application using ASP.NET WebAPI. Finally, you will learn the development process focused on rapid delivery and testability for all application layers.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Rajesh Gunasundaram was born in India in 1978. He currently works as a Software Architect in Kryptos Consulting Services, Chennai, India, handling various web and mobile application development activities.
In 1996, Rajesh started computer programming after joining a Bachelor of Computer Science course and has been programming ever since. In 1999, Rajesh joined the Master of Computer Applications course and passed with distinctions in both degrees.
After receiving his Bachelor's degree (from Sri Sankara Arts and Science College, Kanchipuram) and Master's degree (from Sri Chandra Sekharendra Viswa Maha Vidyalaya University, Kanchipuram) in Computers, he began his career as a software engineer. He has been architecting and programming desktop, web, and mobile applications, as well as various services starting from ASP.NET Web Services to WCF and ASP.NET Web API for over 13 years.
In 2011, he moved to Cardiff, UK, for an assignment to migrate C# Business tier components to BizTalk Server for his client named Confused.com, a British price comparison website specializing in insurance and financial services. After completing the migration successfully, he returned to India in 2014 and received an opportunity to develop mobile applications for iPhone and iPad. He was involved in developing a mobile CRM application and a logistics GPS tracking application for iPhone and iPad.