Learning Bootstrap 4 Second Edition available in Paperback
Unearth the potential of Bootstrap 4 to create highly responsive and beautiful websites using modern web techniquesAbout This Book
- This book shows how to take advantage of the all new features introduced in Bootstrap
- Learn responsive web design and discover how to build mobile-ready websites with ease
- Find out how to extend the capabilities of Bootstrap with a huge range of tools and plugins, including jQuery,
- Fire up Bootstrap and set up the required build tools to get started
- See how and when to use Flexbox with the Bootstrap layouts
- Find out how to make your websites responsive, keeping in mind Mobile First design
- Work with content such as tables and figures
- Play around with the huge variety of components that Bootstrap offers
- Use Sass to customize your existing themes
Bootstrap, the most popular front-end framework built to design elegant, powerful, and responsive interfaces for professional-level web pages has undergone a major overhaul. Bootstrap 4 introduces a wide range of new features that make front-end web design even simpler and exciting.
With the help of several real-world examples and code, this book will teach you to build a full-featured responsive website in Bootstrap, which is mobile-ready.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.52(d)|
About the Author
Matt Lambert is a designer and developer with more than 16 years of experience. He currently works full-time as a senior product designer for CA Technologies in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
In his free time, he is an author, artist, and musician. In 2005, Matt founded Cardeo Creative, which is a small web design studio based in Vancouver. He works with a select list of clients on a part-time basis while producing his own products on the side.
To date, Matt has self-published three additional development books titled: Mastering Bootstrap, CSS3 Handbook, and the Freelance Startup Guide. He is also the author of Bootstrap Site Blueprints Volume II, Packt Publishing.