Learning Microsoft Office 2000 features all new exercises emphasizing critical thinking, business application, and mastery of skills throughout. Students learn the skills needed for proficiency in each application of the Office 2000 suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Covers Office 2000 features such as Personal Menus and updated Open/Save dialog box. Each lesson introduces a software topic quickly, without extraneous narration, then teaches the functions with step-by-step directions. Each exercise includes:
- Key terms
- Business scenarios
- Brief notes for concepts learning and review
- How-to procedures
- Step-by-step exercises for computer labs
- "On Your Own" exercises that challenge students to apply what they have learned
- "On the Job" sections that put students in real-life business scenarios
- Coverage of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Internet and Integration exercises that are incorporated into each lesson.
- A special Challenge Lesson at book’s end that provides capstone exercises combining critical thinking, integration, and Internet applications
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book was Incredible, I used this book for 1 month, and now i know how to use many kinds of process on how to make a proper document, and thta;s the reason I gave thhe book a five stars
What a major disappointment this book is. The idea is sound. It's the actual practice that does not work . Tech support was very friendly and helpful, but hours were lost and wasted calling them for clarification on what was incomprehensible in what is suppos to be a step by step guide. Contains huge holes and poorly edited. Finally giving up I sent it back and was promised a refund weeks ago. Still waiting. Great company, huh? Avoid this one.