What a fun and engaging way to encourage toddlers to get an early start learning numbers, colors, and more! Kids can combine the xylophone sections different ways for a variety of creative play options. Let them match the colorful pieces, or tap a tune by color and count the keys from 1 to 8. Includes plates numbered 1-8 on 4 sections and 2 drumsticks. Half-circle layout measures 8" in diameter.
- Help toddlers learn colors, numbers, and counting
- Encourage little learners to strengthen gross motor skills amp; hand-eye coordination
- Kids can build their own xylophone with the mix amp; match pieces
- Included drumsticks help kids tap out their own tunes
- Specially designed for ages 2 and up