Bring robotics projects to life with Python! Discover how to harness everything from Blender to ROS and OpenCV with one of our most popular robotics books.
Learning about robotics will become an increasingly essential skill as it becomes a ubiquitous part of life. Even though robotics is a complex subject, several other tools along with Python can help you design a project to create an easy-to-use interface.
Learning Robotics Using Python is an essential guide for creating an autonomous mobile robot using popular robotic software frameworks such as ROS using Python. It also discusses various robot software frameworks and how to go about coding the robot using Python and its framework. It concludes with creating a GUI-based application to control the robot using buttons and slides.
By the end of this tutorial, you'll have a clear idea of how to integrate and assemble all things into a robot and how to bundle the software package.
What you will learn
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.69(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Robotics
- Mechanical Design of a Service Robot
- Working with Robot Simulation Using ROS and Gazebo
- Designing ChefBot Hardware
- Working with Robotic Actuators and Wheel Encoders
- Working with Robotic Sensors
- Programming Vision Sensors Using Python and ROS
- Working with Speech Recognition and Synthesis Using Python and ROS
- Applying Artificial Intelligence to ChefBot Using Python
- Integration of ChefBot Hardware and Interfacing it into ROS, Using Python
- Designing a GUI for a Robot Using Qt and Python
- The Calibration and Testing of ChefBot