- Create awareness of your unhealthy habits
- Identify where you are now and know where you need to be
- Think beyond physical wellness to include a healthy mind, body and spirit
- Establish balance between work, play, family, and friends
- Make manageable changes to reduce or sustain your weight for years
- Choose healthier, heart protective foods using the 80/20 rule
- Manage stress and protect your immune system
- Think of exercise as part of your daily hygiene
- Get out of the fat lane of life and look better and feel better
Are you burning the candle at both ends, eating all the wrong stuff, putting off exercise, not managing stress, or struggling with excess weight?
|Publisher:||Chicago Spectrum Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.35(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Chris Catt, PSY.D., HSPP, ACSM was trained as a clinical psychologist and has worked with diverse populations over the years including people with depression, anxiety, anger issues, alcohol abuse, and ADHD. He has now been in full time private practice for over ten years specializing in assessing patients who also have multiple medical problems. Dr. Catt is a Health Service Provider in Psychology and is an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer. He teaches Personal Wellness at the Exercise Science Department at Bellarmine University in Louisville, KY.
Dr. Catt is in the process of becoming a certified wellcoach and most recently started a tele-coaching practice called Healthy Habits - Better Health Coaching.